Friday 4 May 2012

My best friend's new girl

Today I had the pleasure of meeting my best friend's new girlfriend, I think they have been dating for about a month now. I basically got tired of hearing about this amazing, beautiful girl and decided to go meet her. I like her so far, she seems cool and interesting.

It's always amazing for me to see two happy young people in the early stages of a relationship, where life is full of joy and excitement. I feed off that sort of energy and it inspires me to some degree. I can honestly say that I enjoy (for a lack of better words) seeing such happen!

The reason why I feel this way is because I am kind of dissapointed with how the majority of us young men view relationships and commitment. Too many guys date for the sake of dating, and not for the purpose of finding a lifetime spouse. Is it because women are said to mature faster than men?

I wish this new couple all the best in their relationship, that they create many wondeful memories, and a solid foundation to fall back on in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More