Sunday 15 April 2012

Are you worth it?

This is intended more for the ladies, as I am yet to hear of a guy who has fallen victim to this.


Why do some women (and men I guess, in rare cases) allow themselves to be in a situation whereby they are extremely hurt because the person they "love" has just left them?
I say this because a female friend of mine came to me yesterday, as red as a tomato and full of tears, telling me that her boyfriend has just dumped her for no good reason.
Too often I hear of such cases and it breaks my heart seeing somebody in pain for someone who does not care much about them.

One of our God-given rights in life, is the freedom of choice.
We have and make plenty of choices everyday, mostly without even thinking about it.
If you and your partner are going through problems and are fighting, you have a choice to keep trying to understand each other or to give up by breaking up. It's a choice one makes!
painful love

I hope I dont get into trouble with my partner, but even I myself have HUGE fights with her, which leaves us both in tears, but we have pladged long time ago to each other that we would never stop trying to fix things.

Now if your man/girl dumps you, always remember that they had a choice to stick it out with you till the end or leave.
Yes it is going to be sad and probably frustrating for you, but you cannot sit around sobbing and feeling sorry for yourself. This person chose to leave you, it was no mistake.
He/she is simply not worth your time and you need to come to terms with it. If he/she really loved you the way they supposed to, they would rather try to resolve the issues at hand, and the fact that they left should tell you something.

You are an individual within your own rights, and life is simply too short to waste with someone who does not value you.

everything will be alright

Wake up, it's not the end of the world, you were doing quite fine before you met him/her remember.

2 comments:

Being in such a position with nowhere to go but to leave, can kill a person but at the end,it's your happiness that comes first. You can only fight for so long for a relationship to last. It's all about the people in the relationship and their willingness to work it out! Your blogs are AWESOME by the way!

Hi Poppie :-D

I agree 150% with your 2nd last sentence, that is what everything simply boils down to.

Thank you very much :-), much appreciated.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More