Friday 27 April 2012

In love

I honestly fail to understand why most guys my age prefer not to be in love. What is it about being in love that they despise so much that they rather label themselves as players or bad boys and so forth. I can honestly count with my one hand how many guy friends I have who are openly, happily in love. It's amazing.
Being in love and loved is possibly one of the best feelings in the world.

I decided in my last year of highschool already that when I get to university, I am not going to look for a girl friend but a prospective wife. Yes, things did not go according to plan for a year and I half but I quickly managed to remember this goal that I had set for myself and I did just that.
The only hardest part about this goal of mine was to find someone who felt the same way and had a similar goal in mind.

Just like anything in life, being in love and having a serious relationship does have its challenges and risks.
For example, starting a business is risky but the rewards make it worthwhile! Therefore the risks and challenges should not be enough reason for one not to be in love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More