Thursday 19 April 2012

Thinking back

So many regrets I have about my past, as specially when I ask myself if the cheating was all worth it. But of course, it really wasn't. It was an excuse of an escape route of some sort I guess, I don't know.

Well, theres no use feeling sorry for myself forever, I had to take responsibility for my actions and face the music at some point or the other.

I'm really glad I have found myself though. I'm glad I managed to get out of the frame of mind I was in, as quickly as I got into it.

I laugh to myself when I look at guys out there who walk around feeling proud to be "players". What is even funnier though is the awkward silence I get when I then ask them "so what if some other boy out there had the exact same mentality as you, but was dating your younger sister?". Hahaha, the silence is priceless.
Im going to finally let go this picture, I think its long overdue, plus my girl probably wouldn't want to see it.

What about YOU? Have you ever cheated and had trouble taking responsibility for your actions? Lets talk about it, I would seriously love to know! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More