Monday 23 April 2012

Your girlfriend and your girl friend

I bet some of you are confused by the above title of this post and think I made a typo? Nope!
The issue here is your relationship with your girlfriend (your partner), somewhat clashing with your friendship with your female friends or friends of the opposite sex.

The term JELOUSY is obviously the very first thing that pops up when I think about this scenario.
It is very easy for your friends to say that since being with your girlfriend you guys dont hang out and do the things you used to, it is even easier for your girlfriend to perhaps become jelous of the relationship you have with these female friends. Its just complicated!

The way I deal with this myself, is to make sure that my partner meets and is comfortable with my close female friends, that should somehow put her at ease and we can even all hang out together. But ofcourse this is only possible when both of you are mature about things and you genuinly do not hav any other dodgey motives for having these friends besides pure friendship.

What u dont want happening is making for girlfriend feel like you care more about your friends than her, we all know women LOVE feeling special and all. At the same time you do not want to end up losing your friends because of a jelous girlfriend, as specialy if you dont give her any reason to be jelous. Thats the balance that one needs to maintain to minimise problems, in my opinion anyway.

What about you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More